Newsletter Marketing for Authors and Bloggers udemy course free download:
How to market for content creators
What you'll learn:
Newsletter Marketing for Authors and Bloggers
- Find out how to produce a newsletter for your target reader.
- Select the mailing list provider that works best for you.
- Discover ways to get readers to subscribe.
- Before publishing your next book, excite your audience.
What if you could land right in front of your ideal reader?
A newsletter empowers you to market your work without spending $$$ on advertising.
A newsletter enables you to communicate with readers directly, without being dependent on the major social media sites.
A newsletter means you have direct contact information for your readers, instead of hoping your ads hit the mark and wishing your book could find its audience.
Stop wishing and start selling.
This newsletter marketing course is for you if you:
- Create content and aren’t sure how to get it out there.
- Have put off starting a newsletter because it’s a big task.
- Have a newsletter but aren’t able to sell anything with it.
- Have no idea about how to grow your newsletter.
By the end of this course you will be able to sign up for a newsletter provider service, find your ideal readers, and know how to share your books with them. Whether you write one book a year or one book a month, this course can help you nail the basics of newsletter marketing.
Includes modules on:
- Choosing a mailing list provider
- Growing your newsletter
- Setting up drip campaigns
- Writing sales emails
- Keeping readers engaged
- Understanding statistics
Don't put it off any more. Your ideal readers are out there and they want to hear from you. Learn how now.