Microsoft Azure | MongoDB Database Setup Course
Microsoft Azure | MongoDB Database Setup Course udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- How to setup and Configure a Nodejs Express sever
- How to setup and configure Microsoft Azure BlockBlobService API
- How to set up and configure MongoDB "mongoose" API
- How to setup and configure Socket IO to enable interal communication between backend files
This course Contains 2 read me files and a full video series
-Setup MongoDB account and connection string
-Setup Microsoft Azure account and Connection String
- Video Course
In this course, students will learn how to create a functional database leveraging Microsoft azure, enterprise level cloud architecture, and mongoDB, a customizable noSQL database. The final product will serve as a template database app for a plethora of use cases. This course consists of 4 Sections and a final summary for testing.
Section 1 – Express covers, installing the required libraries, .env files, coding with the express.js library, and the parcel web bundler. Section 2 is about Azure. I cover the benefits of using azure, and the capabilities of the blobservice API. Finally, students will write code to send blobs to the azure storage container, and save generated URL’s from upload files.
Section 3 – Setup MongoDB covers connecting to MongoDB with the generated connection string. Students will learn how to design a data Schema. Students will understand the relationship between a data schema and a data model. Finally, students will write methods to save data to MongoDB.
In Section 4 , socket IO is introduced as a solution to send data between client programs and the main server. The concept of a client socket and server socket is explained. Students will leave this section with an understanding of how to implement socket IO.
Finally, the build is tested in the following ways:
· Test that the server recognizes the file URL
· Test that MongoDB is uploading the Meta-data.
· Ensure File is sucessfully uploaded to Azure
Who this course is for:
- Any skill level who has an interest in creating a backend server using these tools are welcome to learn this framework
- 38 mins of video
- 31 articles + resources
- Certificate of completion