What you'll learn:
- Understand advanced concepts such as closures, prototypal inheritance, IIFEs, and much more.
- A browser and text editor
drastically improve your ability to debug problems. You will find clarity in the parts that others, even experienced coders, may find weird, odd, and at times incomprehensible. You'll learn the beauty and deceptive power of this language that is at the forefront of modern software development today.
This course will cover such advanced concepts as objects and object literals, function expressions, prototypical inheritance, functional programming, scope chains, function constructors (plus new ES6 features), immediately invoked function expressions (IIFEs), call, apply, bind, and more.
Note: In this course you'll also get downloadable source code. You will often be provided with 'starter' code, giving you the base for you to start writing your code, and 'finished' code to compare your code to.
Who this course is for:
- Experienced coders coming from other programming languages
- Anyone who has found concepts just as object prototypes, closures, and other advanced concepts difficult to learn
- Those interested in building their own frameworks, or being better able to learn from the source code of other well-known frameworks and libraries
11.5 hours on-demand video
50 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion